- The blended, virgin polyethylene film ensures great clarity and higher strength.
- The puncture-proof closure tabs contain tapes inside and outside to ensure longevity and stability. It also comes with a wire for convenient opening, pouring, and closing.
- The pull tabs have a non-slip textured Tyvek for easy opening.
- The continuous perimeter seal ensures the bag is leakproof.
- Sample sterility and integrity are maintained by perforated closure.
Capacity is measured in fluid ounces when the bag is closed and tab is folded over three times. Volume and dimensions are approximate; bags should not be used at temperatures above 180° F (82° C). Bags can be frozen to any temperature, even liquid nitrogen temperatures down to -346° F (-210° C) - careful handling required after freezing. All bags are sterilized after manufacturing.